Zyrnolink Header



Tuesday 9 October 2012

A cure for HIV/AIDS finally found!

Dozens of HIV and AIDS patientsin the Gambia, a tiny West African State have been cured using his secret concoction of boiled herbs, according to President Yahya Jammeh.
“Who am I to expect that everybody would praise me," President Jammeh said in a state television broadcast on Sunday evening, announcing that 68 patients had been cured and discharged from a treatment centre.
“Just as the Prophet Mohammedprevailed and established Islam,I have also prevailed to cure HIV/AIDS to the point that 68 are being discharged today," he said.
The World Health Organisation and the UN have said President Jammeh’s HIV/AIDS treatment is alarming mainly because patients are required to cease their anti-retroviral drugs making them more prone to infection.
However, the president said the cured group was the seventh batch of HIV/AIDS patients undergoing his herbal remedy to have been discharged since the treatments began five years ago.

President Jammeh said on Sunday that his government would fully integrate “natural medicine’’ to all the country’s hospitals, to complement Western medical techniques.
Recall that President Jammeh first announced he had found a natural remedy to cure HIV and AIDS in 2007, stirring anger among Western medical expertswho claimed he was giving falsehope to the sick.

As edited, formatted and published by 'Ucheonye Nzubechi for HIV/AIDS patients!

6 comments:

  1. I am Gurcharan Kaur from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with HIV... I though about my children and my husband, I know my children will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Oraede's contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Oraede herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Oraede and very happy with my hubby and children. email him on dr.oraedespellhome@hotmail.com; dr.oraedespellhome@gmail.com, call him on +2349038604218, email me on catwrightkaur@gmail.com www.dr-oraede.webs.com
    http://oraede-herbs-cure-hiv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day My Name is Mike Mougar i am here to share a great testimony of my life i was cure from HIV by a Doctor Name DR CUBA i have been HIV for 5 year i saw doctor Email on the internet so i contact him and i explain to him i follow up the instruction behold 6 days later after taking the cure i went for a HIV text to my surprise it was Negative my family doctor was surprise my husband who abandon me was surprise my brother if you no that you are positive please i will advise you to contact him now and see for your self his Email is drcubatemple@gmail.com why is website is......[ www.dr-cubatemple.webs.com] and also you can contact him on whatsapp +2347038965900

    ReplyDelete



  3. I am Sarah Campbell, I was diagnosed of HIV/ (HIV/AIDS) in 2015, I have tried all possible means to get cured from this deadly disease but proved abortive until i saw a post on a health forum about a spell caster who casts herbal healing spells to heal all kind of diseases including, MS, ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, LUPUS, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, MND,rheumatoid,Herpes etc, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try when i contacted him, he helped me cast a herbal healing spell for HIV and i was completely healed of the deadly disease within 14 day, contact this powerful herbal healer now for cure to any kind of incurable diseases via his email, ebakospellhome@gmail.com OR Whatsapp +2348141695777

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am really happy to share my life testimony on this forum because the sickness of HIV that i think is impossible to cure was possible when i meet a grate spell caster, i know so many people have same problem which they are finding difficult to solve. i have been sick for over 4 years now. i have been to so many hospitals and i could not get any solution to my sickness. i decided to discussion my problem with my friend Mrs Susan. she introduce me to a powerful spell caster in African . i never believe in black magic,until my boss introduce me to the same man called Dr. Wealthy.who happen to be the grates healer in the hole of African, wealthylovespell@gmail.com. i contacted him and he assure me that he will help me cure the sickness of HIV that i have. he instructed me on what to do and i obeyed him. to my greatest surprise, i was healed within three days. after the spell was being cast.i am now using the opportunity to tell all of you that have the sickness to quickly contact this man a get a good result as soon as possible, is email is wealthylovespell@gmail.com. or add him up on WhatsApp +2348105150446 is spell is for a better life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share my testimony how Dr Agbomian cure my HERPES☘ virus am very happy today that am 🍀now herpes nagative person I Never believe this before please cantact him.💖 he is a great healer. Message him on🌿 WhatsApp/Call +2347046375902 or Email address: Dragbomianherbalcured77@gmail.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete