Zyrnolink Header



Wednesday 11 July 2012

Twelve promises of Our Lord to anyone who devotedly prays the Chaplet of the Precious Blood

The Devotion to the most precious Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ is not a new thing in the Holy Catholic Church. It is even as old as the first "Holy Thursday" when Jesus instituted the priesthood and the Holy Eucharist. The proclamation of the following words on the night before He suffered: "This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in the memory of me. This is God’s new covenant sealed with my Blood which is poured for you" (Luke 22:19-20), evoked from the apostles a sublime religious enthusiasm or reverence. Before then, Jesus has performed great miracles, but they saw the miracles of miracles in the institution of the Holy Eucharist, the Sacrifice of the Cross, and the Sacrifice of the New Law, the most admirable Sacrament, the wondrous presence, and the abiding memorial of Christ’s Passion. We must continue to proclaim the Lord’s death until He returns (Corinthians 11:26).
And as long as the Church continues to celebrate the Holy Eucharist in obedience to the Lord’s command, the church will always maintain the word "Do this in memory of me" as her devotion to the Precious Blood and Body of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Receiving Him in the Holy Communion and actively participating in the Holy Mass is the best way for us to show Devotion to the Eucharistic Lord.

The promises are:
1. I promise to protect any person who devotedly prays this Chaplet against evil attacks.
2. I will guard his five senses.
3. I will protect him from sudden death.
4. 12 hours before his death, he will drink My Precious Blood and eat My Body.
5. 24 hours before his death, I will show him My five Wounds that he may feel deep contrition for all his sins and have perfect knowledge of them.
6. Any person who makes a novena with it will get his intentions, and his prayer will be answered.
7. I will perform many wonderfulmiracles through it.
8. Through it, I will destroy manysecret societies, and set free many souls in bondage, by My mercy.
9. Through it, I will save many souls from Purgatory.
10. I will teach him My way, he who honours My Precious Blood through this Chaplet.
11. I will have mercy on them who have mercy on My Precious Wounds and Blood.
12. Whoever teaches this prayer to another person will receive indulgence of 4 years.

RELATED ARTICLES
The Precious Blood's Devotion
The Litany of the Precious Blood
Consecration prayers to the Precious Blood

As compiled, edited and published by 'Ucheonye Nzubechi.

No comments:

Post a Comment